• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna's spay day - so much hope and fear.

Thanks you lovely people. She's really stoned still, starting her on metacam in the morning. Could be interesting considering how she feels about having her face touched :/

I'm glad Luna got through her spay ok and sending her lots of recovery vibes xxx

Now that she has you in her corner I know she's on the road to finding the happiness she so thoroughly deserves xx

Oh I hope she likes the metacam and starts to associates hands with kindness! Lopsy hates it (weirdo). So glad she's doing well so far. The very best wishes to all of you :)

Oh I hope she likes the metacam and starts to associates hands with kindness! Lopsy hates it (weirdo). So glad she's doing well so far. The very best wishes to all of you :)

Luckily she does love it. What's more I've figured out how to pick her up without her feeling threatened and she enjoyed being fussed on my lap, I'm sure of it. Annoyingly, Tangles snuck up on me and bit her while I was cleaning her bum :( I feel awful now.

Sounds as though things are going well for her. It must be especially encouraging that you can pick her up and fuss her on your lap. Norty Tangles :(

Back