• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Love Your Pet' - Charity Event for National Pet Month -GRAND TOTAL REVEALED!!!

:wave: My culinary contribution to Erin's event - I hope the day is a HUGE success Erin!

erinsdo002.jpg

p.s. I've never made the carrots before and thought they looked odd.... just realised I've put the greenery in the wrong end... DOH! :oops:

They all look yummy Jill, wish I was going.

Hope the day is a great success Erin, and that you get lots of interest for all of the attractions and Jill's bakery goodies :)

I can't make it :( I've felt like poop for the past few days and I really don't want to do the drive with a throbby spinny head :cry:
Hope you all have a fantastic time
x

Sorry for late update - only just sat down! :shock:

We had a WONDERFUL day and the weather was just AMAZING!

I am just waiting for a couple of rescues to let me know what their stalls took and then I will be able to let you know the GRAND TOTAL :love:

Special thanks to Kris (Starlights) for coming along and Jill (Luvabun) for baking some extremely tasty goodies - they were VERY well received! (I will drop you cool box back off at Gill's)

Here's to the next one! ;)

Who would like to hear how much money 'Love Your Pet' managed to raise?

Our 'Love Your Pet' day was a great success and the total money raised by the rescue stalls (LSOS, Greyhound Gap, Southern Counties German Shepherd Rescue, Cats Protection League, Brooke Hospital for Animals and Starlights Rabbit Rescue) and Paul and myself (Raffle, Dog Show, Agility, refreshments etc) was...

£1230.52

The amount raised by Paul and myself is being split between our 3 chosen organisations:

Lurcher SOS
Make Mine Chocolate!
Starlights Rabbit Rescue

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who supported us so generously :love::love::love:

*falls off chair*

Well done again to you and Paul. I admire the amount of effort you put in to your events Erin.

I hope you had fun and that people learned something from your endeavours.

Back