• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Arthur & Lilly photos, seriously don't open unless you want to see 19 photos!

ha no way did he fall asleep in your hand - that's awesome!
I can't believe how much size difference there still is between them. Do you think he'll grow any more?

It was the most adorable thing ever :p

I don't think he will much, in the last week he's had a bit of a "growth spurt" where he's suddenly taken on more adult proportions and filled out a bit, looks a lot less like a baby now! It happened so quickly! Not sure if he's actually grown much but has changed shape, might have to weigh him and see if he's grown! He's 8 months now, but a small breed so don't think he'll get much bigger! He was 2kg at the vets last week, I think he'll reach 2.1-2.2kgs

Ok I just weighed him..... last Friday on our home scales they flicked between 2.0kg and 2.1kg before settling on 2.0kg.... today after me having noticed in the last two days he's suddenly gotten bigger... he weighs 2.2kg! What a massive growth spurt! How is that even possible?!?! I knew he'd grown :lol:

Back