• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert is on Borrowed Time U/D 18th May

Thanks everyone, careful consideration is being given regarding the ethics of subjecting him to surgery given all his other health problems.

My Vet has advised against surgery. So Lord H is now on some additional treatment for his eye as well as his other meds for his other problems. Thankfully he is very happy within himself with a great appetite. We have manage to halt the rapid weight loss and he has been stable in that respect for the last few weeks.

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Last edited:
I know you trust the views of your vet, so it must be a relief that she has given this advice. I hope the additional meds help his eye.

I'm so glad Lord H is very happy and still has his appetite. :love: And that's so good, too, that you and your vet have managed to stop his weight loss and that he's stable now. He couldn't have better care than he gets from you and your wonderful vet. :love: I hope the additional meds will do him some good.

Back