• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H has Choked- Urgent Vibes Needed - U/D TY, He's OK !

Jane, I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry this happened to Lord H but relieved he is okay.

Ebon, my daughter's dog, often "chokes" on her water, she had some trauma to the inside of her throat at a young age and for some reason has times when she can't swallow water properly. It doesn't seem to happen when she eats, which is surprising considering how she bolts her food. :?

I hope Lord H and you are more comfortable now and that this doesn't happen again. (((((((Hugs))))))))) xxxx

Thanks so much everyone. His Lordship is fine this morning, lungs sound nice and clear. I just hope he doesn't give me a scare like that again any time soon xx

Sorry I completely missed this yesterday. Glad Lord H is fine now.

A few months ago I ate too quickly and started gagging and couldn't believe the amount of clear slobber that I kept producing, it was a frightening experience on my own.

Back