• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Biscuit of Bunnydom would like to address you all, his servants *shock*

Ruby:*bows* sir Biccy and lady Ginger i can be your noble lady ninja, i can jumps and do the kickses to face's if the noms are not handed over?

We already have a Sir Parsley and Princess Peaches here (at least it was Sir last time I looked on his Bunspace page - he flirted with Baron and Lord - unsure what is highest in Bunny world!!!). Princess Peaches went against her mamas wishes and married down in the world -

Update: OH (who is main servant to Parsley - thats groom of the stool - :lol::lol:) tells me its actually Lord Parsley of Par-cels.

Last edited:
Master Archie: aaaah! My Kings, Queens, Lords & Ladies...it is I...Master Archie! I have been waiting for this day...to show da hoomins who rulez!!!!

Arrabella & Indiana: wipeee....(thumps & rungs skipty skip incircles and does 360 jumps!) We will also get crownies likes Princess Ginger...wahoooo! Lookes at the pictures....da hoomins alreadys do all our loving when we bows our heads! hee hee hee!

P1090235.jpg

P1070214.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

Mummy calls me her little princess! This is Benson and he does what I say! But we don't want to take over the hoomins if it means we have to live inside! Would we have to live inside?

DSC01720.jpg

Mummy calls me her little princess! This is Benson and he does what I say! But we don't want to take over the hoomins if it means we have to live inside! Would we have to live inside?

Biscuit: thats is the booties of its all. We can libs whereber we wants!!

Ginger: i might dye my fur... :)

Biscuit: thats is the booties of its all. We can libs whereber we wants!!

Ginger: i might dye my fur... :)

That's wonderful Biscuit!! I'll tell Benson we shall be ruleing from our warren!

(Benson says Ginger is not to dye her hair - she is beautiful as she is!):love:

That's wonderful Biscuit!! I'll tell Benson we shall be ruleing from our warren!

(Benson says Ginger is not to dye her hair - she is beautiful as she is!):love:

Biscuit: fanks Lola. We needs looksoutsies all overs the places to makes sures our bundoms is safes!

I finks we needs Dudley ober here!

Ginger: and Daisy and Daisy - she can show me er bunkini!

Smithy Wots all dis den? I am appy as I am fanks, do you want a fancy title Ness

Nessa I used to work for the human Queen as a foot guard,

Smithy wot?

Nessa shurup twas before you and I met

Smithy *shakes his head*

Last edited:
Biscuit: Lords, Ladies and Buntlemen! Lends me your ears (be them uppy or loppy!)

I have commenceds the takesovers of the hoomans house to makes its my castles!

I am currentsly proceedings to spread hays all overs the place to makes it feel more homesly like!

I needs to sees proofies that you are alls doings your parts!!!

Back