• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Archie and Lady Pip thread.....Cuteness warning included

I am feeling very cranky, cos I'm half way through a mega moult. I won't let Mummy brush my floofy sides, and she says I look like a ragamuffin!
40efa549b3bd98532ea4c8458dfdaaed.jpg

Lopsy's on a face moult right now (every time I stroke him we both get covered), but Chibbs is joining Archie! She also doesn't much like the detufting :lol: You just need to sneak in quick and grab handfuls, but I expect it's more difficult on a smaller body :lol: Some lovely facial moult lines though Archie :)

Yeah he was coping with the brush until it got to the floofy sides and edge of the tummy. Definitely not acceptable! I'm going to try distracting him with treats later. They get do much floofier than Pip. A reallllllly thick Winter coat.

Yep he gets fantastic moult lines. He once had one that made him look like Hercule Poirot. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] (i'll see if I can find it)

I keep coming back to this thread to look at his face and I can’t stop laughing [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back