• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lops day out (Yet MORE! #49)

Pentax K10D with Sigma 70-300 lens :)

I very, very rarely shoot it on auto though so have no idea what that's like. I'm forever in AV or TV modes.

OMG. I just looked your camera up.

Then promptly fell off my chair, banged my head and died after looking at the cost.

:love: Beautiful bunnies :love:

The photos are amazing Schuette - you're very talented!

And after that ego boost, a slight thread hijack :oops: - how would you rate the Nikon Coolpix P100 as a bridge camera?

OMG. I just looked your camera up.

Then promptly fell off my chair, banged my head and died after looking at the cost.

My Dad bought it for me :oops: As a present to help me after my course. He had my old one. I'm pretty sure it's out of production now so that might be bumping the price up. I've had it a good three years now and see no need to change for a while yet.

The body is £300 here used... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentax-K10D...4NB2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1300727203&sr=8-2

To be honest the standard kit lens isn't brilliant. Kit lenses tend not to be whichever brand you get.

ETA: One on ebay for £100 at the moment ;) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pentax-K10D-1...Cameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item19c413c201

Last edited:
:love: Beautiful bunnies :love:

The photos are amazing Schuette - you're very talented!

And after that ego boost, a slight thread hijack :oops: - how would you rate the Nikon Coolpix P100 as a bridge camera?

Sorry I've no idea! It's been three years since I've done any camera buying and have no idea what the market is like now. Nikon is a good make but personally I'd take the plunge and get a DSLR rather than a bridge camera.

I forgot to say!

After I bought them in I had a fiddle with the run. It's now huge. It was already 16 odd feet long but now it's a lot wider too despite me not adding in any more panels :? :lol:

Took this from my bedroom window. Wanted to wait until the clothes line had gone but it's getting dark now :oops: Please excuse the state of our garden :oops:

_IGP2122-vi.jpg

The tarp covers a third of it. I have some netting that can go the other side but at the moment when they are out I'm always sitting in there with them. :oops::love:

I know, I know. I hate it when things are bumped but I'm not sure if this has got lost among the numerous downtime episodes we've had tonight so I'm just bumping a little, just a tad. :oops:

That is just a fabulous video - really enjoyed it :D Smudge looks a bit like my Bramble....only much more hairy! :lol:

This is what happens if you leave your cushion for too long :roll:

_IGP2303-vi.jpg

Mini had a great time...

_IGP2244-vi.jpg

_IGP2262-vi.jpg

Mischa did several binkies too once I'd put the camera down :roll: Spent most of the time eating as usual...

_IGP2206-vi.jpg

Then they helped themselves to a few dandies...

_IGP2314-vi.jpg

_IGP2334-vi.jpg

Back