• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like they've started cutting this year's hay

Yes it was - sounds like I was lucky! Buns will be on rations - luckily there is plenty of grass about however I have to cut it for them. I have them out of the grass most evenngs but they are too busy checking out the garden to munch much grass:roll:

Aaaah, lucky you. I went all the way there last week and came home with just a couple of small bags. :( :lol::lol:

I phoned them after I last posted though, and they had one bale of soft hay left - with more to come at the weekend hopefully - so I've just driven over there to get it. *phew* It's very green and looks more like dried grass than hay though; I'm assuming it's good, plus Alfie and Bubbles approve, but I'm just hoping it's not too rich now. :? :lol:

The last bale of hay I got from Upsons was awful and I couldnt really use most of it! Im hoping they have some better quality ones this year as the years before was fab!

Aaaah, lucky you. I went all the way there last week and came home with just a couple of small bags. :( :lol::lol:

I phoned them after I last posted though, and they had one bale of soft hay left - with more to come at the weekend hopefully - so I've just driven over there to get it. *phew* It's very green and looks more like dried grass than hay though; I'm assuming it's good, plus Alfie and Bubbles approve, but I'm just hoping it's not too rich now. :? :lol:

Ooh must make a trip at the weekend!

Back