• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for an older doe

Bonding has commenced! It's only been 3 hrs but all very promising so far. Alfie keeps humping but she just lets him get on with it; hopefully he'll wear himself out soon. The bunnies are in the kitchen and I'm in the next room watching them on the webcam so they don't pick up on any of my stress lol!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Bonding has commenced! It's only been 3 hrs but all very promising so far. Alfie keeps humping but she just lets him get on with it; hopefully he'll wear himself out soon. The bunnies are in the kitchen and I'm in the next room watching them on the webcam so they don't pick up on any of my stress lol!

EEEEEK, good luck Karen !!

Ooooh great!

Good luck xx

Thanks. I've been dreading it but it's going pretty well so far. If anything, Alfie is happily swanning around going about his life as usual really whereas Muffin is a little bit more uncertain (which isn't surprising as she's in totally unfamiliar surroundings with weird people - Alfie's already used to living with us weirdos). She's getting braver all the time though.

I slept downstairs in case it all kicked off overnight; there was a bit of chasing at about 1.30 and again at 4.30 but nothing major. It means I'm shattered now though..... :lol::lol:

Thanks. I've been dreading it but it's going pretty well so far. If anything, Alfie is happily swanning around going about his life as usual really whereas Muffin is a little bit more uncertain (which isn't surprising as she's in totally unfamiliar surroundings with weird people - Alfie's already used to living with us weirdos). She's getting braver all the time though.

I slept downstairs in case it all kicked off overnight; there was a bit of chasing at about 1.30 and again at 4.30 but nothing major. It means I'm shattered now though..... :lol::lol:

The things we put ourselves through for the sake of our rabbits' happiness :roll:

But they're worth it :D

Back