• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a second hand hutch london/kent

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
Hi guys
Have been looking on eBay, but thought I'd see if anyone here had anything for sale.
Looking for a nice 2 tier hutch with/without run in london /kent area, or anything that can be converted for outdoor housing, got a lowish budget but plenty of elbow grease ;)

Hi guys
Have been looking on eBay, but thought I'd see if anyone here had anything for sale.
Looking for a nice 2 tier hutch with/without run in london /kent area, or anything that can be converted for outdoor housing, got a lowish budget but plenty of elbow grease ;)

You can pick up thinks cheap on gumtree but make sure you give it a good clean! Also look at dog kennels with runs, chicken coops ect coop luck

Preloved could be worth a look as well. I happened to find mine on there. :thumb:

Hi

I might have just what your looking for ... two tier with run ... not sure of measurements. Very good quality.

Used for about 6 months and covered all Winter. Bit of chewing marks.

Not sure of dimensions at the mo.

I am in Beckenham ... any good to you.

If interested PM me and I will have a measure up.

Back