• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Pink Spots On Mimis Hocks :( u/d Thanks for the fab advise RU :)

They sound like the way to go for Mimi then as we've got wooden floors and they wont move around. I think she'll prefer walking on them to walking on the wooden floor anyway, shes abit precious bless her :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That sounds just like Bubbles. :roll: The mats grip really well and have a textured surface - if Bubbles will walk on them, anybun will. :lol:

Might have to get some of those :shock:

They could line the base of the dog crate well!

Ali - how many did you get for your dog crate, and waht size is it? Mines a 48" :)

No worries Gray - I won't tell you the stupid thing I did earlier but chul's had a good laugh at my expense. :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Ali - how many did you get for your dog crate, and waht size is it? Mines a 48" :)

What's the width of it?

The tiles are just over 2ft square once you put the edging pieces on so you'd need 2 tiles across, and probably 2 tiles down - cut to size to fit the width (unless the crate is less than 2ft wide). So 4 in all.

OR you could possibly get away with just 3 if the width is less than 3ft as you can cut 1 tile in half.

Hi Gemma :wave:
Mimi and my Olly are so similar! Olly also is not very active since his head tilt, he sits around most of the time :roll: and as a result is also a little on the plump side! A few days ago I noticed a little pink spot on one of his back feet which sounds just like Mimi's! I am taking them both to the vets on Saturday for vaccs and claws clip, so will get them to have a look at his foot.
It just amazes me how similar our buns are! :)

What's the width of it?

The tiles are just over 2ft square once you put the edging pieces on so you'd need 2 tiles across, and probably 2 tiles down - cut to size to fit the width (unless the crate is less than 2ft wide). So 4 in all.

OR you could possibly get away with just 3 if the width is less than 3ft as you can cut 1 tile in half.

It's just over 2ft deep :wave:

Hi Gemma :wave:
Mimi and my Olly are so similar! Olly also is not very active since his head tilt, he sits around most of the time :roll: and as a result is also a little on the plump side! A few days ago I noticed a little pink spot on one of his back feet which sounds just like Mimi's! I am taking them both to the vets on Saturday for vaccs and claws clip, so will get them to have a look at his foot.
It just amazes me how similar our buns are! :)

Awww good luck at the vets, let me now what he says about Ollys feet :wave:

Just went to order some online but the website that does it doesnt deliver to France and I dont have an ebay account :roll:

Gonna have to have them sent to OH's mum and then have her send them to us, not fair I want them NOW!!

We're going for the "soft pink" ones, at Mimis request of course. Dont worry, Timmy is very much in touch with his feminine side ;)

Have ordered some :D I got 15, enough for under the bed where she spends most of her time, plus a few extra for elsewhere in the room :D

Thanks so much AliDuncan for the awesome suggestion, greatly appreciated by me and Mimi :wave:

This is why I love this forum, you come on with a conundrum and just like that people help you come up with a solution :love:

No problem, glad to have helped. I have kept one for me - yes, I know the buns should get all but just one! - and it is sooo comfy to sit/kneel on while I do the outside buns. It then doubles as a rain shield for the door at the end of the hutch!! There is a lot of give in them and urine stays on top of the bumpy side and cleans off as easily as it would from plastic.

My crate is only wee- I keep it or emergencies so it only needed one!!

they are pretty big, fifteen will cover a huge area. I just hope they help now! Great price on eBay, I couldn't find anyone else close to that. hope they help!

Gray, the tiles are 2ft by 2ft so two should fit perfectly.:wave:

I went for the soft lilac at the end. Nice for the girls, not too pink for the boys.:lol::lol:

Back