• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionheads got groomed today

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
Because of my knee replacement surgery, I have not been able to hold or groom my lionhead bunnies since Dec 4th.
Today my nephew came over and he was able to put Amber and Zorro on my lap.
Amber had a wet rear, neither of us could tell if it was pee or water. She needed a lot of grooming, yet tolerated it well. She got a few extra pellets for being such a good girl.
Zorro needed only a little grooming.
Amber and Zorro are busy washing off the people germs now!
I am glad I got the opportunity to hold them today! :love::love:

Awwww how lovely!

My Daughter has a Lionhead and we regularly cut his fringe as his poor eyes get covered by hair!

Awwww how lovely!

My Daughter has a Lionhead and we regularly cut his fringe as his poor eyes get covered by hair!

Zorro could use a trim of the fur near his eyes. I move it out of his way, yet it soon hides his beautiful brown eyes

It just seems to grow so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does. Like Zorro, My bridge bunny Maddie had fluff around her eyes and needed trimming
Amber has longer fur near her tail and rear legs which is hard to access to groom. I am glad she is so good.

Today Zorro got groomed with a fur trim on his forehead so he can now see better.
Amber got groomed again too.

Back