• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilac is 10!!

Orenoko

Mama Doe
My grumpy little lady is 10 today (give or take, I adopted her when she was about 2 and a half). Lilac has been and always will be a bun's bun, definitely prefers the company of other buns to humans, and only enjoys human interaction on her own terms! I've never had a bunny older than 7, so am very grateful that she's in excellent health, although she's just developed a small cyst on her eyelid so she'll be off to the vet soon. She is definitely a little character and is the boss of the house!

Attachments

• 20240501_072655.jpg
    20240501_072655.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 5
Well done Lilac and a very Happy 10th Birthday to you ❤️ Both of my two prefer the company of bunnies to humans, so I do understand (and accept) this behaviour. It's a shame that she has to go to the vet today, but I hope it goes well for her.

Aww, Happy Birthday, Lilac! You're a teenager now! 😍 Since you're the boss of the house, I hope everybody celebrates your birthday properly and gives you lots of yummy things to eat. I hope your vet appointment will go well, too.

She had a little bit of cow parsley that I foraged on my way home from the gym and a tiny slice of banana but no that's all, don't fancy a sticky bum alongside a gammy eye! She's off to the vet shortly so will be highly unimpressed with me.

All good at the vet, although I noticed on her record she is listed as 9, so either I gave the vet the wrong info or I've got her age wrong lol. Either way it's still her birthday!

Back