• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Leno - Getting married today :-)

How is this gorgeous boy doing after his snippety snip?

Has he had any interest in a new home yet, bless him :love:

Hi Lisa.

He's great after his snip yesterday and came round very quickly. He's eating and pooing as normal so that's good news.

He hasn't had any direct interest but I've spoken to the people who wanted Bugsy because I don't think that he will settle enough to be bonded with their older lady bun and have suggested that Leno might be more suitable for their particular rabbit as he seems very much more gentle and calm (Bugsy being a madfool that won't stop still for a moment - bit too much for a 6yr old quiet lady I think). They say that they don't mind if I try Leno or A N Other so he might be tried with their lady later in the month. I do have someone who has a single big female that they are just sorting out some new accomodation for who might be just the person to take on the feisty Bugsy but we won't know that for a while. :D

if duke and libby hadnt settled down i had a sneaky eye on mr.leno to try a bond with libby :shock:

hes really lovely looking :love:

EDIT - just to be clear, it would have been libby and leno together and duke on his own - hes a pain but he is our pain and we love him to pieces :)

Last edited:
Leno should be going to his new home this weekend all being well. I began bonding him with his wifey Gretchen this morning and we had grooming within an hour. Lots of loving during the day, a little bit of humpy doodle from Gretchen and Leno taking it all in his stride. A very nicely matched pair and I hope that the new carers will be happy with Gretchen's choice of husbun (they haven't ever met him!).

So happy for him.

First thing this morning.

Day1.jpg

A bit later on today

Day1009.jpg

Just now

Day1011.jpg

Doesn't capture the 'hot lovin' I've seen today but at least you can see how beautiful a pair of buns they make :)

Back