• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to London SW10 Fuel Money

from what i can tell (will double cheeck with oh) you would be travelling th m25 the otherside of london to where i am eek.... and its a friday night on the m25?!!!! will have a look at where would be suitable the m1 is a 50min drive from me on a good day (south mimms area) so i guess m25 would be even further, ok let me have a look at various routes i could take and work out a possible meeting point (its further than i thought so may have to bring evie here after collecting from you, and then take her on to her home next day or so as sw10 is 40min drive from me too) will let you kno over enxt few days.

Ok, no problem. Maybe someone else will come along in the meantime that can perhaps get her nearer to you.

Ok, no problem. Maybe someone else will come along in the meantime that can perhaps get her nearer to you.

i will still do it just saying its further than i thought therefore may not be able to get from you to sw10 in same night.... but will see... il ask oh as he is better with maps than me!!! obviously if someone can get closer then fab! i will let you know where will assume we doing the run unless anyone else comes up with a better soloution! :) x

i will still do it just saying its further than i thought therefore may not be able to get from you to sw10 in same night.... but will see... il ask oh as he is better with maps than me!!! obviously if someone can get closer then fab! i will let you know where will assume we doing the run unless anyone else comes up with a better soloution! :) x

Sounds perfect :)

Jill, Kate and I whether evie is coming in her own carrier or are we providing and changing carriers at handover, just so we know what we need to bring? (and in case she needs an overnight at Kate's what food is she on currently?)

Hi

sorry had hectic couple of days so not replied sooner
thanks to all helping to get this bun to her home
Can we have confirmation of who is meeting who else where and what time please?
I can send her in a box lined with lots of newspaper for travelling and will also send some of her usual pellets

sounds good Jill, i believe that i am meeting alison at a time yet to be determined, im thinking that should be at south mimms service station? to take over from alison, we have exchanged mobile numbers i just need to know what time she needs me there for really! i may be able to drive evie all the way that night but i really cant say until the day as m25 is a nightmare on a friday and it could take any amount of time!!! its a mminimum of 50mins from mine to south mimms then about another 50 mins back and then about 45 to carolines, so depends on how late and traffic, if i think traffic is going well i will contact asoptee caroline and take over friday night if not then it will have to be on sat morning before i go to work.

It usually takes around an hour to get to the M1/M25 junction from Rugby and South Mimms isn't far after that I think. If we leave at 6pm then I would imagine we would be at South Mimms around 7:15pm (M1 traffic permitting of course!). Does that work for you Kate? I can text you when we leave so that you can get a feeling for when we might arrive and I will keep in touch if we encounter any problems.

Jill what arrangements are we making? Do you want to drop her to me earlier in the day to save getting caught in rush hour traffic, or do you want to meet at J18 just after 6pm?

It usually takes around an hour to get to the M1/M25 junction from Rugby and South Mimms isn't far after that I think. If we leave at 6pm then I would imagine we would be at South Mimms around 7:15pm (M1 traffic permitting of course!). Does that work for you Kate? I can text you when we leave so that you can get a feeling for when we might arrive and I will keep in touch if we encounter any problems.

Jill what arrangements are we making? Do you want to drop her to me earlier in the day to save getting caught in rush hour traffic, or do you want to meet at J18 just after 6pm?
yes that sounds fine to me,

Hi don't know if you saw my post in general chat but I have been very ill..so why I've not been on to answer all queries re this
problem one..I don't know if I can travel tomorrow but will ask Don who is fostering Evie if she can help

main problem..the lady adopting Evie was going to pay donation over phone to our vet before Evie goes..and so far she hasn't..I have left a message for her but she hasn't replied
if possible could Kate give me a call 0116 2869887..and we'll see what we can do..I may sound blurry on phone so apologies in advance

thanks to all

Hi Jill :wave:

I can help get her to J18 if you need me to :wave:

HI there, unfortunatly due to jill's illness and a few other minor probs this run has been postponed, iv notified alison and spoken with jill, hopefully will be all go at a later date. x

Back