• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to London SW10 Fuel Money

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help to get one of our long term hard to homers to her new home?
She needs to go from Leicester to Chelsea Harbours area of London.SW10
if you are able to do part of the trip please post on here or e mail me honeybunnys@aol.com

the lady has offered to pay fuel costs to anyone helping

Last edited:
So excited for this bun, at last a long awaited home of her own :love:

Hope someone can help get her there :wave:

To add the lady who is adopting Evie doesn't drive but has offered fuel money to anyone helping to get the bunny to her

i will happily drive bun from gloucester to her new home or from slough to new home, i did the homecheck and she will be very much loved here if anyone can help get her to slough or to gloucester or even bristol (not even sure they are the right directions?!) then i could take her the rest of the way, obviously if someone can do the whole trip even better but if i can help i will x

i will happily drive bun from gloucester to her new home or from slough to new home, i did the homecheck and she will be very much loved here if anyone can help get her to slough or to gloucester or even bristol (not even sure they are the right directions?!) then i could take her the rest of the way, obviously if someone can do the whole trip even better but if i can help i will x

thank you xx

I am going to Kent from Rugby on the 25th March, leaving around 6pm probably. If someone can get her to Rugby during the day I have a temporary cage for her, and then I would need to meet someone at the end of M1 or M25 to do a handover for the last leg of the journey. Don't know if that helps or not, but happy to help if I can :wave:

I am going to Kent from Rugby on the 25th March, leaving around 6pm probably. If someone can get her to Rugby during the day I have a temporary cage for her, and then I would need to meet someone at the end of M1 or M25 to do a handover for the last leg of the journey. Don't know if that helps or not, but happy to help if I can :wave:
I can easily get her to Rugby..whihc junction of M1 will you be joining at?

I can easily get her to Rugby..whihc junction of M1 will you be joining at?

I live just off M6 J1 which is the nearest motorway junction (about 5 mins from home). M1 wise we normally get on at J18 (this is about 10 mins from our house). I will most likely be working from home that day so you could drop her off any time that suits.

I can get to junction 18 easily
Kate, Bunlover, are you able to meet at M1/M25 futher down and take bun to Caroline's?

thank you all so much for your offers of help..great when we all pull together:D

Kate, Bunlover, are you able to meet at M1/M25 futher down and take bun to Caroline's?

thank you all so much for your offers of help..great when we all pull together:D

how far down m25 would it need to be? i can definatly try but i will have to fit it in around my shifts, (sorry to be awkward!)

Jill - I can take her to J18 if you're struggling for time :wave:

kate..can you liase with Alison..first offer above..as to when and where to meet? I can fit in that day to suit the two of you

hi mim hoping you are alison, sorry if got the wrong person where on the m25 and what sortv time were you thinking? were you thinkin the 25th? ir a different day?

hi mim hoping you are alison, sorry if got the wrong person where on the m25 and what sortv time were you thinking? were you thinkin the 25th? ir a different day?

Hi Kate, Yes it's the 25th. We will be leaving around 6pm in the evening, so all being well on the M1 we should be coming onto the M25 at around 7-7:15pm. I can meet anywhere on the M1 or M25 between the M1 Junction and J3 for Swanley, Kent so let me know what suits you the best..

Hope this all goes to plan.
We are going to Essex tomorrow if that had been any help but sounds as though you are largely sorted

from what i can tell (will double cheeck with oh) you would be travelling th m25 the otherside of london to where i am eek.... and its a friday night on the m25?!!!! will have a look at where would be suitable the m1 is a 50min drive from me on a good day (south mimms area) so i guess m25 would be even further, ok let me have a look at various routes i could take and work out a possible meeting point (its further than i thought so may have to bring evie here after collecting from you, and then take her on to her home next day or so as sw10 is 40min drive from me too) will let you kno over enxt few days.

Back