• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Seriously Ill Again -U/D 4th March-Responding to Abx at the Moment

Oh poor girl. Sendind Lady Lydia trillions of healing vibes and hoping she gets through this. So sorry you are having more stress and worry, Jane.

Lydia has improved a little over the last couple of hours. She is still far from 'well' but she is no longer in pain. Thank you for all your vibes and support. I am so relieved that C is such a wonderful friend xx

Glad to see there is a little improvement at least. :) I hope she continues to strengthen and heal. More vibes being sent. xxxx

Lydia is doing slightly better this morning. She is still having some pain episodes, a sort of renal colic I guess. But she is not a poorly as she was this time yesterday. We are hoping that the abx are kicking in now.

Back