• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kuto the big sweet rabbit :)

n1215456110_30214609_1898.jpg

n1215456110_30214610_2236.jpg

I love his smoooooshy lop face.:love::love:

How old is he? Does he live in your house or in your garden?

Im not being rude but that bunny looks fat, it looks like it can barely hop and it has a huge dewlap that must make grooming difficult. Like I said I'm not trying to be rude or upset you, I'm just concerned about the bunny. I'm sorry I couldn't find a more subtle way of saying that. Does your bunny go to a vet regularly?

Im not being rude but that bunny looks fat, it looks like it can barely hop and it has a huge dewlap that must make grooming difficult. Like I said I'm not trying to be rude or upset you, I'm just concerned about the bunny. I'm sorry I couldn't find a more subtle way of saying that. Does your bunny go to a vet regularly?

I'm inclined to agree that he does look a bit overweight in some of the pictures.

*Gasp* He's GORGEOUS!!! :love::love: He is SO handsome.

Please don't be upset by some of the comments about his weight - although it comes across as really judgemental, it's just out of bunny concern. My boy Bob is a big, fluffy lop and I've no doubt people would say the same to me (and I am a very responsible bun parent!). We've always had to keep an eye on his weight because he's a bit of a bruiser.
I'm not saying Kuto IS overweight (I have no idea of his measurements!), just if he is on the podgy side then perhaps steer clear of fruit entirely - especially bananas. That's what we have to do.

But he's a gorgeous boy and you obviously love him very much.
x

Sorry. Can't see the vids so have been going by the photos. x

The photos are fine, the videos are not nice. It is obviously Kuto is loved, but I think over loved and hence overfed the wrong foods. :( Please Kuto's mummy/daddy reduce his amounts; on one video he can't get both paws past his dewlap he's so overweight :(.

He is a beautiful boy, there is just alot of him.

I know that Kuto looks a bit fat, but he is really big rabbit and he has been bigger and had huge appetite since he was born, so he has a big stomack, but we don't give him too much food, but in winter months he does not want to move a lot, but now when it's spring he lost a bit of weight so he is great :D :wave:

*Gasp* He's GORGEOUS!!! :love::love: He is SO handsome.

Please don't be upset by some of the comments about his weight - although it comes across as really judgemental, it's just out of bunny concern. My boy Bob is a big, fluffy lop and I've no doubt people would say the same to me (and I am a very responsible bun parent!). We've always had to keep an eye on his weight because he's a bit of a bruiser.
I'm not saying Kuto IS overweight (I have no idea of his measurements!), just if he is on the podgy side then perhaps steer clear of fruit entirely - especially bananas. That's what we have to do.

But he's a gorgeous boy and you obviously love him very much.
x

I totally agree with you, Kuto is also a big boy and loves to eat, so we have to care a lot how much we give to him :) :wave:

Back