• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Killer Dog

I meant to post this morning. Really it amazes me that he can shake that toy for so long. Jenna would only ever tug at a soft toy or try to snatch it out of my hands. (She's not the most ferocious beast.) But Ebon will not only tug and shake a toy, but she'll literally do a "crocodile roll" to try to get it away from me. :shock:

Does Morse ever get a sore neck from all that shaking? :shock:

I meant to post this morning. Really it amazes me that he can shake that toy for so long. Jenna would only ever tug at a soft toy or try to snatch it out of my hands. (She's not the most ferocious beast.) But Ebon will not only tug and shake a toy, but she'll literally do a "crocodile roll" to try to get it away from me. :shock:

Does Morse ever get a sore neck from all that shaking? :shock:

He doesn’t seem to but he does make himself dizzy at times as he will stagger a bit when he stops shaking the toy. It’s his play growl that makes me laugh ! :lol:

He doesn’t seem to but he does make himself dizzy at times as he will stagger a bit when he stops shaking the toy. It’s his play growl that makes me laugh ! :lol:

He sounded proper ferocious to me! :shock: You should hear Ebon's growl...it's pee-your-pants scary when she really gets going. :(

I think I've only heard Jenna growl/bark protectively a few times in her entire life. Until losing her sight she hardly ever made a peep other than a squeal or whine and even those were few and far between. These days I get shrieked at when I get home from work or shopping, she really tells me off! :(

Back