• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wondering what you get your rabbit(s) for christmas!

Yep rather full stockings here :oops:

Picture002-2.jpg

Aww there so sweet and my sister thinks so too! How many rabbits do you have? I tried to find Bella a stocking but christmas came a bit to quick :roll: :lol:

Buster has peppermint hay, 3 bags of various treats, a willow ball, willow sticks and a carrot rattle thing. :D (He has also had a play pen which he now lives in, castration, vaccinations and lots of toys including a nest, tube and bridge this yr)

Doggie has a t shirt, coat, pink harness, 2 toys and 3 packets of treats. Max and Izzabella the cats each has a pagestages soothing mat, a few small toys and a packet of treats. Dylan mum's dog has a hoodie, 3 packets of treats and 3 toys. Last but not least Tilly the parrot has a pinyarta, wicker toy to hang in her cage, papers rings and a rattle.

You had a good christmas then! :lol:

Nothing!:lol: They don't know its christmas and their shed is full of toys and a massive bale of hay which they are currently renovating into a warren!:lol:

They may get a few extra pellets and a little chunk of banana though;)

Oh yours have a shed and a whole bale of hay to take their mind of it, for my Bella she has to get something otherwise it seems like we're leaving her and Smudge out.

Back