• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just why?

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Why? I Mean, just why?
VLUU-L310-W-Samsung-L310-W.jpg
[/IMG]

She's currently fast asleep on the top of the box. I think it might be her trying to recreate the hutch she slept in?
You provide the straw, hay, thermal squares onder the carpet, snuggle places and then you go and find this sort of shenanigans going on.

Oh bless her she looks comfy.

In my experience it's hard for them to resist a towel and a nice high spot to observe from.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Observation mode enabled.

Hoomans will think they have not provided enough comfort and provide more.

(That girl Flo has it sussed :) )

Her Majesty has chosen Her Throne :love:
:thumb:
Mimzy used to do the same for the brief period where he lived outdoors. His carrier was in the corner of his outer run and was the perfect perch. His (indoor) night pen came with a little shelf that he slept on pretty much all night because it had the best view of his kingdom (and of course his loyal subjects had an uninterrupted view of him also.)

Lol, why do you think we built a loft apartment for my guys? Freja's breeder said giant rabbits aren't like others, they don't want to jump and climb so much - no-one told mine that!! They just love to be up high, the challenge is keeping them safe.
I think she looks perfect there, and there's a towel there, so clearly it was meant for lying on!

Sno flo must enjoy cool air sunshine and a view of her space. She is like a baby who enjoys the box and wrapping paper more than the toy!

Back