• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just took Holly up the vets and they've kept her in

Well I'm surprised St Goerges hadn't called you last night what with it being a holiday weekend and you NOT having been in with one of the bunnies. They can rest assured though now, the emergency has occurred :lol:

Glad Hollys back ok, do they still think bladder or could it be something else?

By the way, do you tell the rabbits when it's a bank holiday?

ooh sooo pleased shes better....bless her.

now you need to see someone with your foot..maybe the vets?:lol:

does she have a history of bladder probs..we had bun who did and he turned out to have bladder crystals not stones.

hope she carroes on improving xx

I'm so happy for you Tree and you need to take some advice from your bunnies!!!!Why have you been running with a poorly leg you naughty girl.You should have been resting:no::no::no::no:

Thanks Jane and Donna :D

Thank you :D, yeah she has had bladder problems before, but I would need to go:D through posts from 2005 (I think) to find what the problems was.

:oops::oops::oops: Sarah, might of had a little run :oops::lol:

PMSL Lucy :lol::lol:, bizarrely Ste and and I had the convo before Easter, I even said he will have jinxed me and ffs he had :lol::lol::lol:

Back