• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Awful :-( U/D 22nd Jan- A Better Morning............

Aww no. I so sorry to read all of this. That must be very traumatic for you. You'll do your best and soldier through, I know you will. Keep us informed x x

Rodney is doing better now. I am sitting with him and Chloe in the hope that they can remain together. Chloe is very defensive as she is blind and rather senile. If I take Rods out of their enclosure for just a few minutes Chloe forgets who he is and so it's almost like having to rebond them. That's all OK if Rods is well, but he wasn't this morning.

Stanley and Jake are more stable now but they are both still poorly.

Bobbie has not had any more choking episodes. We are not sure what else we can do for her really :?

Colin, Victor and Morse are OK within themselves despite their yucky ears

xx

oh no, not bobbie :( :(

It seems odd that they've all set off at once, could somethign have triggered it?? ( apologies if thats already been asked....I've not read the whole thread)

oh no, not bobbie :( :(

It seems odd that they've all set off at once, could somethign have triggered it?? ( apologies if thats already been asked....I've not read the whole thread)

It's just a horrible coincidence as all of their problems are different and related to chronic issues. Except for Rodney who had tummy pain due to gas. He's doing fine now :)

It's just a horrible coincidence as all of their problems are different and related to chronic issues. Except for Rodney who had tummy pain due to gas. He's doing fine now :)

Ah, I just wondered because of Stanley, Jake and Rodney all having tummy type illnesses....I guess it's just bunnies doing their usual thing of conspiring to cause their mum maximum stress though! Hope they're all better soon and that you can keep warm too...hope you've got a hot water bottle! (or a snugglesafe ;) )

Glad they are all picking up....and hope it isn't too cold. Do you know when they are turning the heating back on?

Back