• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just adopted a giant bun

kaitee

New Kit
Hi everyone,

Last Saturday I went to look at a rabbit that needed rehoming... when I got there we realised he is a Continental Giant and absolutely gorgeous!

We have decided to give him a forever home and pick him up on Saturday.

He is a grey steel and 6 months old. He's not been neutered or had his vacs so he's going to be booked in for the next few weeks.

He loves dogs and cats so i'm hoping he gets on with my 2 chihuahuas. He will be a outside rabbit... he has a hutch (its big but not big enough i feel) so my fiancé is building him his own area

Anyway, less of my rambling. Hi everyone and feel free to post advice my way!!

Katie

Welcome to RU :wave:. Looking forward to seeing pictures! Be sure to make the new enclosure big enough for 2 as he'll need a friend once he has recovered from his neuter (and has passed the 'firing blanks' period ;)).

Last edited:
He sounds very lovely :love: I wish you all the best with him and look forward to hearing more about him.

Back