• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joined at the hip!

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
I cought these two jammed in this position earlier.
fEKR4cl.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't quite work out how on earth Leo got there or even how he is comfortable.
Progress report on both Leo and Flo as I haven't updated for a while: Flo is still presenting as anxious and nervous with us at times. She allows strokies but only on her terms. We've offered garden time this week but it's been so blinking cold and dull that neither have wanted to stay out other than half an hour in the morning.
Flo sleeps with her eyes tight shut. Never had a bun do that before or sleep like that. Both Flo and Leo seem happy together and will often spend hours apart - often in different rooms. Both presently under our table - which has become their go to spot.

Looks like Flo is warming her bum on Leo. Glad they are doing well and hope it will soon be warm enough for them to enjoy your wonderful yard.:love:

Lovely to see them snuggled up together Craig. I'm sure Flo will get there, she's come on so much from when you first brought her home. Sleeping is interesting, I never ever saw Treacle asleep without her eyes tight shut bless her.

Aww look at those snuggles. I often find a loafed Rodney pressed into Blossom.

I think she flops and then he backs into her for bum warming [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back