• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Been a tad bored today so made Joey's treats in to a tuck shop (not open to other bunnies, no sharesies)

ThFCRpc.jpg
[/IMG]
Aww, that looks great. I like all the different labels. What a nice variety of things for Joey. :love:

surprise day off, thought it might be nice to reacquaint myself with the bunnies. Mouse is snuggling in her tunnel, she ain't coming out for nobun. Joey & Boo have played Andrex puppy under the bed with my christmas toilet roll & now flopping / sploofing amid the mess. They got no time for me either. They have never chewed toilet roll in their lives & had many an opportunity so I think its a statement on Christmas. I'd take photos but everywhere is so dark...& so messy. I'm going to console myself with a G&T then go out shopping

surprise day off, thought it might be nice to reacquaint myself with the bunnies. Mouse is snuggling in her tunnel, she ain't coming out for nobun. Joey & Boo have played Andrex puppy under the bed with my christmas toilet roll & now flopping / sploofing amid the mess. They got no time for me either. They have never chewed toilet roll in their lives & had many an opportunity so I think its a statement on Christmas. I'd take photos but everywhere is so dark...& so messy. I'm going to console myself with a G&T then go out shopping

Aww this made me smile, love to hear about your bunnies antics :love: enjoy your g & t :thumb:

Sounds about right :D Mine followed me around like lost sheep this morning as I was prepping their litter trays for tomorrow but deigned to disappear as soon as I showed any interest in them XD

It's the bunny way, ignore you when you have time to play and play when you want to clean or do something handy [emoji1787]

Rodney is like an andrex puppy with loo roll and will eat it at every opportunity as well as spread it everywhere [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

thanks Omi & Reader - she's so lovely. I think she thinks its Spring - her ears are going grey for the first time in ages

Thank You KCG

She really is lovely. She's a bit early if she thinks it's spring! Maybe she's planning on just skipping winter.

that would put her in Sophies league of intelligence surely. I'd love the skills to skip winter...though not at expense of my sight & hearing (don't want to jinx things for myself here :lol:)

Back