• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica +Dermot-U/D Post 29

Poor Jessica, glad to hear she's doing a bit better, hope the improvement continues. Xx

poor Jessica, and what a shock to find her so poorly. I really hope that she will continue to improve. Thank goodness for your amazing knowledge Xxx

Jessica has started to eat hay now and she is much more alert. Still not well, but much better than she was at 6am

However, Dermot is ill now :cry: A flare up of his chronic gut problem :cry:

Both Jessica and Dermot are responding to treatment. Dermot did his usual, going from fine to very ill back to fine, like a light switch going on and off. His gut problem will remain a mystery until his spirit no longer needs his body. I am not intending on putting him through exploratory abdominal surgery.

Thank you for your posts of support :)

So sorry you found Jessica so poorly this morning, really pleased to hear she is on the mend now.

I also hope Dermot is doing better and sending vibes for both of them.

Missed this earlier but so glad both buns are doing better... Sending vibes for a continued recovery xx

Back