• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JAYPOT, KIMBUN'S MUM, BERTIE/ANDI

Andi said:
Plus it was leaving scorch marks on the floor and the sofas. We only let him do it outside now.

Is that to get rid of the weeds :lol: :lol:

You two do make me laugh :lol: :lol:

Well, have heard from Kimbuns mum so I shall go and peruse my atlas and post tonight :D to see if we can all agreement with arrangements for sunday :D

Andi said:
Denny said:
You two do make me laugh :lol: :lol:

You wouldn't laugh if you went through four fire extinguishers a week!

Ok, i am totally lost now, dare I ask where fire extinguishers come into it or has Bertie got a thing for firemen outfits :lol: :lol: ooh, perhaps I dont want to know about fire extinguishers :? :lol:

Andi said:
Delia's just told me that Bobtails won't be open this Sunday - do we need to reorganise for next weekend?

I cannot do next week end :( :( , Jay's Jack and Chubby cannot be released until the 17th Dec :( I was just waiting to hear about Camille from Jaypot

andi have pm'd you
Pam have pm'd you to let your oh to head on home today :(

Any suggestion anybody :(

We'll be moving house on the 10th, so that weekend will be out of the question for us. :( We can probably help the weekend after, which would be 18-19th December, but that's quite a wait for your bunnies.

hhmmm

Which would be the weekend Jack and chubby could travel.

I think we have to sit on it for a minute :roll:

KIMBUN'S MUM

I would just check with bobtails as to when Pie and Mash would be able to travel as Jaypots 2 bun have to have a few things done first hence the release date being the 17th Dec

kimbun's mum said:
I think it will have to be the 18/19 as the next two weekends are out for us.

We we just reschedule for then???

lol Pam

I think you are probably right.

Are your two ready to go Pam :?:

Jaypot, how is Camille doing :?: Does this weekend fit in better for Chubby and Jack :?:

Hi everyone,

I've spoken to Anna (Jack and Chubby's foster mum) who has arranged with Sam (Camille's foster mum) and Jay that I meet Jay in Shropshire with Jack, Chubby and Camille on 18th Dec.

I'm going up to Worcester that day, so just extending the drive a bit. We all felt it would be alot easier on the rabbits, as I live near to Anna, and after picking them up it would cause them as little stress as possible with just the two journeys.

Unfortunately, I can't offer Pie and Mash a ride as I don't have room in the car, so if anyone is still willing to transport them that would be great!

Good luck with this :thumb:

okay so can anyone help to get Pie and Mash up to Shrewsbury for either Friday 3rd, 10th or 17th December.

Please, please and pretty please

Thanks

Pam

Back