• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I just cant believe this...My Jasmine..:cry: :cry: :cry:

We adopted Jasmine aka Jane in August 2008.
She came to us all the way from Caroline in Eastbourne. Thankyou Caroline for letting me adopt Jasmine.
We drove down to Essex to collect her from Sarah-Jane. Big thankyou to Sarah-Jane for putting up with Jasmines fiesty attitude.

Photo-0139-1.jpg

Jasmine was a madam and didnt like us one bit. We had a real difficult bond with her and Oscar. But once they decided to love each other, thats what its been ever since.
It took Jasmine months to come to us and feel happy with us. We let her do this in her own time. It was in these past few months Jasmine really decided we were actually nice and she could come near us.

She loved Oscar and loved to binky around. A real great hay eater :love:

One thing that stood out about Jasmine was her ears, one up, one down :love: :love:

I cant believe your time with us was so short Jasmine, you are a special bunny and will never ever be forgotten :cry: :cry:

I am sorry your time had come, i noticed you were poorly and tried so very hard to help you. Me and Oscar will miss you, dont worry i will take care of him.

Finally, after a difficult bond..
Photo-0220.jpg

Hiding as usual..
Photo-0276_e1-1.jpg

Exploring..
SDC10562-2.jpg

Fighting over a carrot roll :love:
Photo-0323.jpg

FAV pic of all time, the love birds :love: :love:
SDC10591-2.jpg

Sleep tight girl, binky pain free xx

Oscar didnt stay with Jasmine at the Vets, so he hasnt said goodbye, just wish he could understand :cry:

We will be bringing Oscar inside to live with us for the time being

omg what happened? :(

Poor Jasmine. I am so so sorry Nat. she was beautiful, and friendly once you got to know her :love:.

i loved her feistyness!

omg what happened? :(

Poor Jasmine. I am so so sorry Nat. she was beautiful, and friendly once you got to know her :love:.

i loved her feistyness!

She was off it abit yesterday, but happily eating and hopping a little around the garden. I checked her through night and knew this morning she needed Vets as she let me pick her up :shock:

The Vet admitted her, as her guts were empty and she was very poorly. She passed away this evening at the Vets..

Sleep tight Miss Jasmine :cry:

Oh Nat I am so sorry hun - I cannot believe Jasmine has gone to be with your other bunnies :cry:

Thinking of you & Oscar at this difficult time.

Binky free at the bridge beautiful Jasmine, sleep tight sweetheart xxxx

Back