• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack 01.12.98 - 27.03.06

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Within my life there is now a void no-bun can ever fill.
I really cant believe that you have gone,
Forget you?
I NEVER WILL.
You gave me over seven years of friendship,
asking for nothing in return.
To be able to hold you near again,
for that I can only yearn.
So until that dream is possible, when we are together once more,
be happy dear Jack Rabbit.
Your spirit lives on, of that I am sure.

I love you with all my heart. Jane xx
Picture491.jpg

Oh jane :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry, I have tears streaming down my face right now, I really don't know what to say. I'm thinking of you and wish I could help make the pain go away :cry: sending hugs to you.
binky free Jack xx :cry:

:cry: :cry: Oh Jane ((BIG HUG)). I know how hard this is. I'm sure Jack will be doing binkies around rainbow bridge as I write this. Binky free Jack.

Oh Jane I am so sorry he has gone. You gave him a wonderful loving home and that is more than lots of bunnies have, you should be so proud that you could give him that and in return he could give you so many happy memories.

Rest in Peace little one.

Jane I am so so sorry for your loss.

Our love and thoughts are with you

Binky Free Little One

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane, I am soo sorry to hear about Jack.

I know how much you will miss him. He was one very lucky bunny to have had such an amazing life with you, you have offered him more in life than most bunnies ever will.

You have cared for him and loved him & he loved you too, he was a very hansome brave boy and is now happy at the bridge with all of the other bunnies.

My thoughts are with you. I hope that your other bunnies will comfort you.

All my love,

Bonnie, Alfie and Holly xxxx

Jane, my heart aches for you, I am so sorry but as Scoot is always telling me try not to be sad and think of him all happy and healthy at the Bridge. :wink: Big hugs to you. xxxx

Hi Jane,
Really sorry that Jack has passed on to the Bridge, no doubt Scoot will be taking very good care of him! Sending you my sympathy and hugs.
xxxxx

My heart is breaking for you jane. :cry: :cry: :cry: All i can really say is you know where i am if you want a chat.
Binky free handsome man.

Sending((MASSIVE)) hugs,
Su.x

ohh Jane, words are not enough, please remember the love and care that Jack enjoyed when he was with you. All our love to you at this time. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

:cry: Binky Free Dearest Jack and thank you for all the lovely photo's you let your mummy post for us to see :love:

Love and hugs to you Jane xx

Dear Jane

I don't post very often but I read lots on here and I've been keeping up to date with how little Jack was doing.
I am so sorry for your loss but like everyone says, you must remember he had the best life a bunny could have with you and he was so so happy. That he had you as a Mum meant he was a very lucky bunny indeed.

Sending lots of hugs and thoughts your way.

Rebecca
xx

Back