• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've left the house ahhhh

I'm so sorry for tve gallstones. And I understand your worries about Evelyn:(
But it needs to be done and I'm sure she will be okay!

My friend had her gall bladder removed, was meant to be keyhole surgery but ended up a bigger op. But all was fine, quick recovery and best of all no more episodes of excruciating pain x

I know you are worried about Evelyn, but I’m sure your OH will be fine with her, and you have to look after you. You need to get this done ASAP. They will be fine, I am sure :love:

I know you are worried about Evelyn, but I’m sure your OH will be fine with her, and you have to look after you. You need to get this done ASAP. They will be fine, I am sure :love:

i agree :)
there are things Michael can do to mitigate any distress Evelyn might show (i'm sure you both already know)- going out for a walk or a drive around. food. bath-time (loads of bubbles) etc etc.

My friend had her gall bladder removed, was meant to be keyhole surgery but ended up a bigger op. But all was fine, quick recovery and best of all no more episodes of excruciating pain x
That's good to hear, thanks Jane :) x

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

i agree :)
there are things Michael can do to mitigate any distress Evelyn might show (i'm sure you both already know)- going out for a walk or a drive around. food. bath-time (loads of bubbles) etc etc.
Yea it's just whether he would or not. Idk what's going on with Michael lately :(

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back