• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've left the house ahhhh

Graciee

Staff member
Beautiful day, but this is about as interesting as my life gets atm [emoji38]

I'm in a hospital, getting some tests, Evelyn isn't with me and I literally feel like I've lost an arm or something [emoji38]

I parked next to Regents Park, and I'ma get to walk through it to get back to my car ;) thought I might as well make the most of it [emoji38]
980615a5829694cf6be299da0fb7fa74.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :)

Unfortunately I've got gallstones and need an operation, not sure what type yet, need scans reviewed. Worried about leaving Evelyn etc :(

Oh, no, I'm so sorry you need an operation, Graciee! That's awful. I'm sorry you're worried about leaving Evelyn, too... :( It's good that you got some fresh air today, at least, but I'm sorry it wasn't for a nicer reason. :(

Unfortunately I've got gallstones and need an operation, not sure what type yet, need scans reviewed. Worried about leaving Evelyn etc :(
OMG you are my mate's twin too: she had gallstones about this time after her pregnancy :S My Dad has had them but deferred the operation until Mum's chemo is done as he's the only driver and needs to be there for her. It SHOULD be a relatively quick keyhole thing, day-case, but the recovery can be daunting, especially with a baby. My mate coped really well though, she just got on with it and didn't rip her stitches or cause any damage :thumb:

I've told Dad if he needs to have it sooner rather than later I don't mind moving in for a bit if that'll make things easier, especially in current times!

Oh gosh, Graciee, I think I'd be flapping to be facing that myself. I hope everything will go smoothly and that you'll have a quick recovery. Sending (((((Huge hugs)))) to you. I can totally relate to your feeling lost without Evelyn. I had a hard enough time just being away for the few hours it took to pull my wisdom teeth after my daughter was about 3 months old, nevermind something like gallbladder surgery. But as mentioned it should be a fairly simple outpatient thing, even with today's issues.

Lots of vibes coming your way. Thinking of you. xxxxx

OMG you are my mate's twin too: she had gallstones about this time after her pregnancy :S My Dad has had them but deferred the operation until Mum's chemo is done as he's the only driver and needs to be there for her. It SHOULD be a relatively quick keyhole thing, day-case, but the recovery can be daunting, especially with a baby. My mate coped really well though, she just got on with it and didn't rip her stitches or cause any damage :thumb:

I've told Dad if he needs to have it sooner rather than later I don't mind moving in for a bit if that'll make things easier, especially in current times!

That's so weird!

I actually had the first lot of severe pain from them last August, I didn't know what was causing it though, ended up in A&E they didn't know what it was, then every so often I'd get the pain (it's literally the worst pain I've ever had in my entire life) then 6 hours later it would go. Then it kept getting more frequent, then the whole of November and December I was in such severe pain constantly, was taking paracetamol every 4 hours just to take the edge off. But they didn't really touch the pain. Anyway I decided to get a private referral because no one seemed to know what was going on etc. Had a phone consultation end of last week, tests today, speak to consultant next week to find out how to remove them, I'm hoping they'll be able to do the blasting them to break them up thing, but it may have to be full op because ones stuck...? In the neck of something...? Idek [emoji51] sounded bad [emoji38] i wanna put it off tbh because Evelyn, but the Dr today said it can't wait any longer :(

Oh gosh, Graciee, I think I'd be flapping to be facing that myself. I hope everything will go smoothly and that you'll have a quick recovery. Sending (((((Huge hugs)))) to you. I can totally relate to your feeling lost without Evelyn. I had a hard enough time just being away for the few hours it took to pull my wisdom teeth after my daughter was about 3 months old, nevermind something like gallbladder surgery. But as mentioned it should be a fairly simple outpatient thing, even with today's issues.

Lots of vibes coming your way. Thinking of you. xxxxx

Yea that's the worst bit for me :( and what if I can't carry her after for a week, she'd have a melt down she's always asking to be picked up by me :( she falls asleep on me too and when she's upset only wants me... Really worried about it tbh :(

Thank you xxxx

Thanks everyone, you're all so lovely :) it was still nice to walk around the park on my way back to the car, so glad I didn't get the train too. Sucks I've got this tho :(

So sorry about the gallstones Graciee, but at least you know what has been causing the pain, and it can be treated. Sending you a big hug xx

My daughter also had gallstones plus op about 3 weeks after having her second child. Have it done soon and out of the way. It can get nasty if left.

So hard when you have a little one bit need an op.

My Daughter had her decompression and brain surgery when Matilda was nearly 2. It was really hard leaving her but it had to be done x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter also had gallstones plus op about 3 weeks after having her second child. Have it done soon and out of the way. It can get nasty if left.

I've left it so long already :( I'm just worried, but Evelyn relies on me so much, she was so upset when I wasn't here earlier and Michael was struggling, then she wouldn't let go of me when I got back and I was only gone a few hours [emoji51]

Did she have the whole gallbladder removed?

I've left it so long already :( I'm just worried, but Evelyn relies on me so much, she was so upset when I wasn't here earlier and Michael was struggling, then she wouldn't let go of me when I got back and I was only gone a few hours [emoji51]

Did she have the whole gallbladder removed?

I'll find out and let you know.

Back