• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been really naughty. - PICS :D

Don't all Pets At Home have vets? Just a genuine question as ours does.

Anyway, he's very cute - adorable. :love: I'm not going to shout at you, because what pets anyone gets is none of my business and I'd have no right, but I have to say I didn't really like the "rehoming" comment if the bonding failed. :oops:

I thought people would prefer it if he found a knowledgable home through here, rather than keep him as a single if the bonding fails?

I can't do/say anything right:lol:

i somehow thought u get another one and want to try to bond them into a four evetually good luck when that day comes :D
also i just read the bit at pets at home poor bun bun least his hooks are getting better

I thought people would prefer it if he found a knowledgable home through here, rather than keep him as a single if the bonding fails?

I can't do/say anything right:lol:

To be fair, the bolded bit is a bit much because you've had a lot of support for your decision.
I'm not judging you for any of it, just I personally would not get a pet thinking "If it doesn't work, I'll rehome". I just wouldn't get the pet if I thought I wouldn't keep him/her. If the bond doesn't work, how desireable will he be in rescue as a 6/7 month old who fights?
Still, I have a single rabbit and am probably Satan's Wench for this in some eyes, but we all have our reasons.

To be fair, the bolded bit is a bit much because you've had a lot of support for your decision.
I'm not judging you for any of it, just I personally would not get a pet thinking "If it doesn't work, I'll rehome". I just wouldn't get the pet if I thought I wouldn't keep him/her. If the bond doesn't work, how desireable will he be in rescue as a 6/7 month old who fights?
Still, I have a single rabbit and am probably Satan's Wench for this in some eyes, but we all have our reasons.

I don't mean on here, I mean in general.

Everyone (again, not JUST on here) seems to be mad at me at the moment.

I don't mean on here, I mean in general.

Everyone (again, not JUST on here) seems to be mad at me at the moment.

Well, I'm not mad at you, I have no right to be, it's not my place. I almost got a bunny from the adoption bit myself recently, but withdrew when I thought "Hold fire, Misses, think this through!"
Like I said, he's gorgeous. You have him and hopefully his bond will work. Good luck.

no one is mad at you..just giving an opinion which is different to yours

Like I said, I didn't mean on here.

My boyfriend and I just almost broke up for the third time this week, my parents shouted at me and said it was my fault, and then I come back on here and people (not you) say it's insensitive to post pictures of PB because of the rescue situation... I just got really annoyed. If I want to post pictures of him then I will.

I think I'll take a break from the forum for a few days anyway:)

Back