• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive been offered the neighbours bun or he goes back to rescue! (UD PIC & Video)

Isnt he just gorgeous....i dont know how anyone could give him up...he is so a lovely bun. But he didnt really act like that with the owners...I think he thought they would pick him up..so he legged it!:roll::lol:

He was loved and looked after..but just needs a secure home...and perhaps a vet check, neuter and vacs would be good too....:(

will the rescue do that?

He is adorable!! :love::love: I wish we could take him, when I thought it about it he must have had at least 5 changes of home
(ie breeder/pet shop -> a home -> rescue -> your neighbour -> back to rescue again) :cry: Thats so sad. How old is he? I'd love to be able to offer him the security and vet care that he needs to set him up for life. I am not allowed by the way and my sensible head says thats right, we dont have the space or time, but then my heart says we do :oops::oops: Dont think OH would buy that though :oops:

He is adorable!! :love::love: I wish we could take him, when I thought it about it he must have had at least 5 changes of home
(ie breeder/pet shop -> a home -> rescue -> your neighbour -> back to rescue again) :cry: Thats so sad. How old is he? I'd love to be able to offer him the security and vet care that he needs to set him up for life. I am not allowed by the way and my sensible head says thats right, we dont have the space or time, but then my heart says we do :oops::oops: Dont think OH would buy that though :oops:

I know - wow - at least 5 changes of home....:shock::( Its quite sad actually when you put it like that.
I think they said he was about 2...so maybe he is about 3 now....:?
He certainly is a little heart breaker...he really LOOKS at you when you chat to him...very precious...

When Archie was out in the shed...before the bonding - this bunny was right next door over the fence & I'd pop in rose leaves etc for him ...its was so sweet...I'd feel like someone was looking at me & then glance at him & he would be waiting for me:love:

Its hard I know...sometimes a bunny calls out to you...and then you have to weigh it all up...hard very hard sometimes:?
well....if you want I can let you know where he is;)

OH has put his foot down... think he saw my puppy eyes coming a mile off! :oops: I know he is right and only being sensible. Just sometimes they do catch your heart - just like you said. I know he doesnt know this but I will send vibes that he will be happy and safe and healthy :(

OH has put his foot down... think he saw my puppy eyes coming a mile off! :oops: I know he is right and only being sensible. Just sometimes they do catch your heart - just like you said. I know he doesnt know this but I will send vibes that he will be happy and safe and healthy :(

aaah bless you...thats ok...I know exactly how you feel..even worse as I knew the little guy!:love: Thankyou for the vibes...I feel the same...hope & pray...and will probably never know:(
My OH was "sensible" too...doesnt make it any easier though does it?:(

Im sure he will be fine...I hope he will be....;)

aaah bless you...thats ok...I know exactly how you feel..even worse as I knew the little guy!:love: Thankyou for the vibes...I feel the same...hope & pray...and will probably never know:(
My OH was "sensible" too...doesnt make it any easier though does it?:(

Im sure he will be fine...I hope he will be....;)

In your video he looked like he had such a lovely temperament, its such a shame that people cant see that if they offer the right things, that they can share this with a bunny.

I really hope he gets the home he deserves. xx

In your video he looked like he had such a lovely temperament, its such a shame that people cant see that if they offer the right things, that they can share this with a bunny.

I really hope he gets the home he deserves. xx

I know...he really does...it may have been cause he was smelling my does and was excited...but in another video..he lies next to me for ages whilst I stroke him...:love:.I think with a small amount of attention - he would learn he can trust and would be waiting to be groomed alot..he really enjoyed the strokes...

Well...sometimes buns just dont work out as pets..they dont behave all cuddly..and they scratch & kick...I understand....but....they just being bunnies...

Hopefully he will find a place he is loved xxx:)

Back