• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its official, Rimmi and Winter are in luuurvvveee!!

Rimmi: Tedday, dats not good boy... Santa is watching and hee wiw gives you coal!! And dats a borning black smelly rock! Blurgh!!

Teddy: He's brung me Rooby already as I was such a good boy dis year!! I won't get coals...but nommy carrots, narna's...ooooh and broccoggllli! I also finks I is getting a tent beeg enough fur me!!:D

Brill, I let them out for a play this evening, to start off with they werent interested in coming out!! Winter was a bit worried about the wooden floor but then they had a snuggle in his big box bed and were doing binkies... havent had any pee pees on the sofa yet... but Rimmi did have a poopie!! :no:

They are both sooo cute! Can't believe how quickly they have settled together :love::love:

Tbh i thought as Rimmi got lots of attention before that it might be a difficult one (like our spoilt little Timmy :lol:) but you have done a fantastic job with them :love::love:

They are both sooo cute! Can't believe how quickly they have settled together :love::love:

Tbh i thought as Rimmi got lots of attention before that it might be a difficult one (like our spoilt little Timmy :lol:) but you have done a fantastic job with them :love::love:

I thought it would be harder too, as he was such a spoilt bun that was so demanding etc.... I thought he would be aggressive about sharing, especially food and bed... but he hasnt! Maybe some of his demands for attention was a cry for a friend? Guess we'll never know but I am so happy that he is happy and so is Winter.

Was so great to see them binky today :love:

Back