• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It just gets better and better UPDATE been to vets

Update :) Milo had a clean bill of health from the vets - we're all good!

Thank goodness for that!

Now you can pour your energies into worrying about the hay all over your house.

Still, think of it this way, you'll have an almost ready farm-like nativity scene by the time it gets to Christmas :lol:

Mouse produced a big ball of snot after a few hours of sneezing a few weeks after we got her. Once she had made her "product" (MMax you may remember my message about that a long time ago :wave::lol: ) she was fine. Then a few months later she did the same - so we had an appointment with savvy vet Heather at Crab Lane (also to discuss a weird quacking noise she made a few times, typically when drinking water) but she had no sign of infection. Heather thought the quacking was possibly an issue with her larynx (she thought maybe it was "flappy". As episodes of this stuff last less than a day a vet has never seen it. And Mousey pie has been to the vets LOADS, nothing serious (3 vaccination visits, 1 for quacking, another for combi vaccine & microchip when we got her, baldy ear consult, baldy ear check up). Every vet couldn't find any signs of respiratory problems. Also discussed with FHB at another paranoid appointment. She attributed issues to her breeding, massive dewlap & such.

Mmmm...I'm afraid I'm on my 3rd raspberry cidre :love: after only mushroom butty for tea. I apologise for the ramblings about my beautiful Mouse:oops:

Chin chin:lol:

It is a relief to walk away from the vets feeling reassured :)

How could I possibly forget the wonderful details of Mouse's Product :lol: hic!

Back