• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It’s too Early Jane…..

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
……but if you are going down to make yourself yet another mug of tea you can bring me my breakfast in bed to save me having to move too far. Salmon, Turkey and mixed veg would go down nicely thanks….

IMG_2148.jpeg

*Jane grits her teeth as she prepares His Lordship’s breakfast*…….🤢🤢🤣

Aww lovely Morse 💕 I can emphasise Jane, I get woken every night by a certain cat, who decides an early breakfast fishy snack 🤮 is a good idea, any time from 2am onwards. If I don't oblige I get loud meowing in my ear 🙄

Awww...I'd be happy to prepare that meal, for an exchange of belly tickles! 🥰🤣

I do sympathize though, Jane. Right now I'm trying really hard to get out from under my blanket and take Ebon out for her last walk...about an hour late...but it's 40 degrees Fahrenheit out tonite and she's the only one with a fur coat! 😵

And looking at him, I really don't think I could say no :)

PS This is really weird because I posted this, sorry I thought I posted this, about half an hour ago. Just now when I looked, the message was there unsent, BUT minus the smiley. But when I go to re-post with the smiley, I see that I have in fact used a smiley already this morning. But I haven't used a smiley elsewhere either. So how can that happen!

And looking at him, I really don't think I could say no :)

PS This is really weird because I posted this, sorry I thought I posted this, about half an hour ago. Just now when I looked, the message was there unsent, BUT minus the smiley. But when I go to re-post with the smiley, I see that I have in fact used a smiley already this morning. But I haven't used a smiley elsewhere either. So how can that happen!

I have read that paragraph three times and I am still 🤔🤔🤣🤣

I have read that paragraph three times and I am still 🤔🤔🤣🤣
Haha, yes it was difficult to explain. I'll try again.

I typed out the message with the smiley and pressed 'post reply'. Then around half an hour later I looked at the thread again and saw that my post had not been sent. OK that happens sometimes. BUT the post, after the half hour, as well as being unsent, was missing the smiley at the end, which I thought was odd. Even odder was the fact that when I came to reinsert the smiley before resending it, I noticed that the box showing 'recently used' characters, showed that I had in fact already used a smiley today and this was the only post I had typed today.

Haha, yes it was difficult to explain. I'll try again.

I typed out the message with the smiley and pressed 'post reply'. Then around half an hour later I looked at the thread again and saw that my post had not been sent. OK that happens sometimes. BUT the post, after the half hour, as well as being unsent, was missing the smiley at the end, which I thought was odd. Even odder was the fact that when I came to reinsert the smiley before resending it, I noticed that the box showing 'recently used' characters, showed that I had in fact already used a smiley today and this was the only post I had typed today.

The mysteries of technology 🤣

Back