• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there ever a 'right time'?!!

Thank You Everyone for your replies, Your wonderful :D Kayjay, I did think about the 'special' bunny not living as long, but If im honest, i really dont believe that should go against him, as my two buns that i've lost this year were both believed 'healty' when I adopted them and both died very young. I really wonder what Tills would say if she could talk!! As I was convinced she'd love another friend for when Im not about, but when Boo first arrived, T-May hated it!! :? I guess I'll see what happens in the future, and stay as we are for now :) Xx

I agree with everyone, You know whats best for you and for Tilly to ... and you know in your heart when your ready to give another bunny a home - and we all know that whatever you decide you have made the right decision for you and for tilly.

i personally think that when the time is right you will KNOW in your heart :wink:
when i lost my 1st dog guzzi, i got tikki a few days later. when molly died it took me months to want another, then months more to find her (brighid)!
you will know when you are ready hun, so try not to put any pressure on yourself about it. if its meant to be it will be :D

Aww Thanks Guys ... Kinda knew it was too soon when went in pets @ home tonight, Saw a bun that was like .. the double of Boo - looked 150% like her, and I had to go out before I bought her (then got in the car and cried!! :oops:) XX

Back