• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there anything i should know about?

flibbles

Young Bun
On friday i am getting my first bunny, a mini lop. I was wondering if rabbits generally have any behavioural problems or if each rabbit's behaviour is different? If you want to tell me anything else that i should know about getting a new bunny then i'd apprieciate it! Don't worry, i have done my research so i am prepared for getting one.:D

Thanks ;)

The info I tend to give new owners can be found on my website (link in my sig) and is under 'Rabbit Info Articles'.

All bunnies are different and have totally different personalities. You will get to know your bunny and his/her ways and personality traits. They are an absolte pleasure when looked after properly.

You're very lucky to be sharing your life with a bunny :D

when i got my first rabbit i nearly had a canary over red/orange wee - its not abnormal just a byproduct of eating carrots, etc.

Thank you, Vicky, for telling me that. At least now i will know what is happening. I'm sure i would've freaked out when it happened and if you hadn't told me :p

Back