• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is less than a week too quick...

he wasnt too amused :( i met 3 potential girlies are equally beautiful. guided tour of how the place looks now WOW hopper haven never fails to amaze me :love::love:Loki looks so different too, his head tilt is a million times better :love::love:

so in the carrier they went bit of chasing so not sure if itll actually turn to love and alvin thumped alot. girly relaxed and started to groom so Alvin thumped and humped again. Poor lou is gonna have a fun day :shock::shock:

if he dont bond atleast Lou will be able to get a feel for what state of mind she thinks hes in and what to do next with him :D.

and im not sure whether to be happy or sad at the break for a few days :?:cry:

im a born replacer, i have no issues with filling my heart as soon as a hole appears.

now pearl is dead Alvin is my No.1 priortiy (sp) so it doesnt matter that i wasnt myself keen on trying so soon. i will love whoever alvin loves

Back