• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it just me or do excel pellets stink?

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
They're quite pongy :shock:
Had to go get bunny noms today so we could change bunny from p@h dwarf nuggets to excel nuggets (higher fibre is winning).

Also had to get some hay AGAIN as our H4P order still hasn't arrived. 8 quid on the nice alfalfa king timothy hay (worth it because Buckley can't deal with the other stuff p@h sell, it's sooo short whereas this stuff has enough length to interest him and looks so fresh).

When we got home we opened the bag and my goodness they stink. Anyone else noticed that they smell?

i think they stink. Someone on here said it has animal derivitives so maybe thats why. I think the ss smells really nice. X

i think they stink. Someone on here said it has animal derivitives so maybe thats why. I think the ss smells really nice. X

Eurgh, that's disgusting.
I know some of the woodlands treats do but it's listed in the ingredients. Surely they'd have to list animal derivatives on the ingredients?

I think I'll get through this bag and try something less pongy next time. OH will want to kill me if I say I want to change to something else now :lol:

Back