• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Frankie the guilty party? No, he's not! ud24 Culprit found and arrested! :)

Ginger: noos :( my earsies just look like earsies!

I wants them backies :(

Ginger. Please don't panic. I am sure we will find them..............but if we don't I am sure we can find something else suitable!!!!:lol::lol:

A sock stuffed with tissues and made to look like an ear?
A piece of cardboard cut out in the shape of an ear?

How is this grabbing you Ginger?

Ginger. Please don't panic. I am sure we will find them..............but if we don't I am sure we can find something else suitable!!!!:lol::lol:

A sock stuffed with tissues and made to look like an ear?
A piece of cardboard cut out in the shape of an ear?

How is this grabbing you Ginger?

Ginger: Biccy won't be happy with that. He'll eat my new spare earsie off if its cardboards!

Well folks we are coming to the end of this mystery.
The suspect has confessed and a stache of ears have been found.

Ginger; We need you to look at this ear identity parade and find yours.

Ear goes!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

2011_02082011furryfamily0007.jpg

These?

2011_02082011furryfamily0006.jpg

2011_02082011furryfamily0005.jpg

2011_02082011furryfamily0004.jpg

Either of these?

2011_02082011furryfamily0001.jpg

This odd looking one?

2011_02082011furryfamily0008.jpg

Any joy yet Ginger?

Please let me know which is yours and we can get them back to you asap.
If none of them match...............we'll have to keep searching. That is keep our ears to the ground!!! Oh sorry Ginger.............you've only got one! Whoops. :roll::roll::oops::oops:

Finally here is the culprit!!! He was busy threatening a witness when this picture was taken!!!!

2011_02082011furryfamily0003.jpg

And the motive behind all of this.

Sad but very true.

The teddy above was in my Mum's arms when she passed away. He was feeling rather dejected and forlorn. He just wanted some love and attention.

I hope you have all enjoyed this story.

There will be more. Di. xxx

Last edited:
Oh dear, quite a sad ending. I hope the teddy will get off with a light sentence. I knew it wasn't Estelle!:love:

Hello Mrs Bunnykins, it's me... I have finally finally found time to come and seek out the story you told me about. Wonderful stuff. And wonderful photographs - Frankie looks like such a happy chappy. I like the one of him doing his stretch best :) Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday,
love
Charlotte
x
ps no pics or signatures or anything (very dull). My first post in years and I don't know how to do anything. Hope this works okay.

How on earth did I miss this! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angela Lansbury lookout, we have Mrs Bunnykins and it is always one of her buns who did it!!

Hello Mrs Bunnykins, it's me... I have finally finally found time to come and seek out the story you told me about. Wonderful stuff. And wonderful photographs - Frankie looks like such a happy chappy. I like the one of him doing his stretch best :) Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday,
love
Charlotte
x
ps no pics or signatures or anything (very dull). My first post in years and I don't know how to do anything. Hope this works okay.

This member is one of my closest friends!!!!!

She's joined us..............hurray!!!:D Just noticed, Charlotte joined in August 2004!!!

Welcome back then!!!! Yaaaaay. xx

Last edited:
How on earth did I miss this! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Angela Lansbury lookout, we have Mrs Bunnykins and it is always one of her buns who did it!!

Be on the look out for more adventures!!!nn:D:D

Have a couple more of ideas up my sleeve. Watch this space!:shock::shock::roll::roll:

Last edited:
Back