• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Bella sleeping here?

Clair071085

Warren Scout
Hello, I just wanted to check that these pics are of Bella sleeping or if somethings wrong please? Iv seen her like this a couple times & not seen this before. She was outdoors until recently so maybe that’s why. She was eating her hay cookie when she got up. Thank you for reading
e0210496e76e35e0e54d0a89fbd6db89.jpg

8c2f39a4c2de813146f4b69c7d9c3002.jpg

08c56f9a6cd8d6bfeb152b47462a4d46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeping like that means she is completely relaxed and happy.

Hi, aww that’s amazing [emoji846]. Thank you for that. I was getting worried lol as she’s been doing it a few times. That’s even with the Hoover on around the house lol. She must really like being inside. She’s having another nap just now. Was so funny as she guards her hay cookie [emoji23]. She always takes in in there beside her when she’s sleeping. She woke up & started munching it still lying down. She’s the sweetest girl xx

Hi, aww that’s amazing [emoji846]. Thank you for that. I was getting worried lol as she’s been doing it a few times. That’s even with the Hoover on around the house lol. She must really like being inside. She’s having another nap just now. Was so funny as she guards her hay cookie [emoji23]. She always takes in in there beside her when she’s sleeping. She woke up & started munching it still lying down. She’s the sweetest girl xx

I have two indoor rabbits, they become more relaxed inside and lazy. Mine don't mind the Hoover either, so long as it's not too close to them. X

I have two indoor rabbits, they become more relaxed inside and lazy. Mine don't mind the Hoover either, so long as it's not too close to them. X

Hi, yes this makes sense as I guess they don’t relax as much when there outside. They have to be more aware of predators & on alert. We also have Morgan but he’s not been bonded yet with Bella. She’s on vets instructions to only have hay no grass so she can’t get out even for exercise right now xx

Sweet and funny about guarding her hay cookie and looks like she loves it inside.

Hi, thank you. Yes I really think she does. She’s been relaxing & sleeping inside. That’s even with a noisy 6 year old lol. She’s always liked my little girl. Even when she wasn’t used to handling or people she would let her go near her & touch noses [emoji7] xx

:love:

Back