• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing our beautiful BARC boy.... our first bun'!

He's so shiney! What a devastatingly handsome bun! :love:
You must be so happy, I know you have been getting prepared for some time.

Awww what a gorgeous bun. I think he loves his new home:love:. As for name suggestions how about Lofty cute and cheeky.:lol:
Congratulations on your new addition.:D

Thank you so much everyone!! Lol I already have two nutty, cheeky and very greedy (but very lovable!!) BARC guinea pigs so was sort of prepared.....then I keep reading about how other people's BARC bunnies are nutty-but-nice, lol, so I expect lots of naughtiness. I think Angie 'rabbit-whispers' to them to make them that way on purpose. ;) :lol:

John nearly stole Lucy whilst we were there...... he's been talking about her ever since we came away! It's a good job she's reserved! Though he is totally smitten with our beautiful reserved sweetie too. He kept saying how pretty Hollie is, bless him.

Well..... Gabriel is now Jack. :D xx

John kept nick-naming him Black-Jack all night and it sort of stuck. Besides which it's the only name John has seemed to actually *like* of the various ones I've mentioned to him.

He's already well on the way to earning his BARC reputation as when John went in this morning I heard him say "What are you doing on this side of your pen then?" - so the pen has been jumped already. I didn't really expect any different (it's only a 24" one as it was originally purchased for the piggies) though I thought it might hold him for more than one evening and give him a sense of security. :p

He's now officially got the pet room to free range in 24/7 - well apart from when my other pets are out of course.

I'm so happy to have him here, I really am. He seems very settled and happy - I think he'll be a really friendly and cheeky chappie. I'm off work 'til Thursday so I can spend lots of time with him and get to know him properly.

The BEST name ever !! :D

I thought of you.... in fact I'd thought of Jack as a name for him before John mentioned it and then thought maybe it wouldn't be right because I know all about your Jack.... but then you suggested it so I knew you wouldn't mind. :love:

Black bunnies are the best - here is our BJ - formerly Blackjack who came from BARC too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJGotchaday2.jpg

Jack is gorgeous :love: I am sure he will give so much pleasure.

Back