• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Jess

they are the most gorgeous couple. visitors to be house are always very bemused by the way Joey will go from super shy to outrageously outgoing once food arrives on the scene

She's lovely, it's great to work with a bunny like that and it's so rewarding when she starts to trust you, I hope you have great fun with her :love:

Trying to get them both in a picture is so difficult! Mainly because as soon as I go out they both rush at me in hope I have food :lol:
So here are separate ones and a not great one together.

Fiver

3FF3112A-C8C1-4FD7-AF63-572F93F02446_zps7dmjdrb6.jpg

Jess

The differences between them are so obvious when they're together, but when pops out of the bushes on their own I still have a 'which one are you?' Moment!

Last edited:
They are sweet together, and yes she's settled in really well thanks. She's definitely more confident, she comes and nudges my back when I'm giving them dinner to move me out of the way! I don't think she'll ever be an affectionate bun in the way Rosie was, but she's more interested in me than Fiver ever has been.

Back