• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

Five years already Su

I know that you understood why I was not able to attend your Funeral, you always understood so much. Just as I know that you would understand where I am 'at' now with regards to my 'issues'. Although I wish that your insight were not gleaned from your own first hand experience.

I am so grateful to you for the friendship you gave me. I hope you know that I 'understood' you too.

You are missed and never forgotten

J xx

Five years already Su

I know that you understood why I was not able to attend your Funeral, you always understood so much. Just as I know that you would understand where I am 'at' now with regards to my 'issues'. Although I wish that your insight were not gleaned from your own first hand experience.

I am so grateful to you for the friendship you gave me. I hope you know that I 'understood' you too.

You are missed and never forgotten

J xx

5 years already wow where has the time gone hope you are enjoying yourself where you are su keep on looking after all the pets at rainbow bridge for us and watch over jane you was a very good friend to her and she could use your guidance and support right now

Sadly I never had the pleasure of knowing Su but from what I have read about her she sounds a lovely lovely person
and a very respected one on the forum and I would have loved to have known her .

Gosh - five years. I remember bumping into John (Ebony Eyes) during my lunch hour one day and him telling me that Su had passed.

Time passes so quickly - may you rest in peace Su xxxx

Tomorrow marks 6 years since your passing Su. I still miss our chats on the phone, putting the world to rights and sharing a mutual understanding of each other's 'issues'.

You are not forgotten and you never will be.

I am still listening to all the C+W CDs you made for me, my singing is just as bad as it ever was !

I would raise a glass of dry white to you, as we used to do. But I have been Teetotal for over 5 years (who'd have thought it possible!!) so instead I raise a mug of tea to you my friend. I know you have found peace now xx

Awww I remember Su fondly and remember being so shocked when hearing about her death. Can't believe it's been 6 years.

Never forgotten, Su, sleep tight xx

Back