• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm after a ladder/platform combo

Daesy

Warren Scout
My middle aged man Rabbit Piggy is finding it a bit difficult getting in and out of the hutch/run, we let them free range in the day and I find that he doesnt come out unless I take him out

we have this hutch/run

Picture31.png

and what I am after is a platform with a ladder each side that I can leave over the door way during the day. If you look to the left of the photo where the door is, you can see there is about a foot of mesh below the door - this is what he finds it difficult to jump over

Does anyone know where I might be able to get something, or does anyone commission hutch extras?

Thanks!

Hi Schuette! :wave:

The link takes me to the log in page only - can you give me the name of it to search?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Schuette! :wave:

The link takes me to the log in page only - can you give me the name of it to search?

Thanks!

Oh how odd it worked earlier. It's called 'Wooden Indoor cage Bridge/Ramp'

Janice's idea looks like a good one :thumb:

Yeah I saw that and loved it too. :oops: I actually considered it as a base in this room but figured the bottom may be hard to get to to clean.

Back