• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a "Bun Mum" at last!!

LOOK what I did then!!!:D "Not very clever with I.T." me just figured out how to make the pic. RusselRocky posted on my behalf appear under my name!!...HA! I feel all clever and smug now!!!:lol:

TP

Thanks Sarah86 - I am being a "good girl" and leaving them be to settle in but they keep peeping at me every time I enter the kitchen and run to the hutch door all expectantly...I have a feeling that once the girls are in bed tonight I may very well break my promise of not handling them today now I know the "grinding teeth" thing was through happiness...*slaps wrist* NO!!! TP!!! NO!!!:lol:

TP;)

If they seem happy and confidant I would just go ahead and give them as many cuddles as you want!

capel, I am being good and not handling buns tonight - "Not I!!!" *shakes head while attempting to hide two "half asleep through head strokes" buns up her sleeves and looking all "innocent" the whole while...*:lol:

I'm glad they cheered you up some - sorry you were feeling down in the first place.:(

TP;)

Back