• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could have.........

Sooz mentioned him in a text the other day, I just thought his name was sweet :lol: From that photo though I have to say that he is every inch as cute as his name suggests!

I'm tempted by another bun almost every day, but I know I'm at my rabbit limit!

So you've heard of him? :shock: Even my son wanted him, and he's banned me from getting more animals (not that I put up much of a fight :lol: ) But no - I know it will be the straw (or bunny) that breaks the camel's (or mummys) back :roll:

I fostered him for a couple of weeks til Sooz had room for him! He is a fab little character!!

I fell in love with him:love: :love: But we just don't have the room at the moment *sulks*

Nicola

I wish someone would take him.....before he becomes a permenant fixture here. :shock:

Hes gorgeous, had him neutered last week and already to go to his new home :D

:cry: Do you know what I was imagining as I drifted off to sleep at 1am :roll:

I fostered him for a couple of weeks til Sooz had room for him! He is a fab little character!!

I fell in love with him:love: :love: But we just don't have the room at the moment *sulks*

Nicola

Oh he's that little guy from the freeads! :p I fell in love with him the minute I saw the link to the ads - sigh :love:

I would like a pearl point Lionhead - so sweet, I love the light shades in Lionheads... but I'd make do with a frosty Mini Lop!!! Awwwww Oh hang on, I'd love a little black lop too.... oh no, I don't think I could decide given the choice!! :lol:

I would love another Rex buck.. either a black one - (Bramble) or a Havana - (Archie) Since having Troy and Isabelle, have loved Rex's!!:)

I'd have Caramel back - my one & only bridge bun - a beautiful harlequin dwarf lop little girl

Or I'd have this one

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=9405

Or I'd keep George, my lionhead X English spot foster from BARC. Luckily he's reserved, so I'm resisting temptation:lol:

OR an aggressive black or agouti oldie that's been in a Rescue ages & no one wants. I don't know what I would call him/her though:D

Back